You have a problem in your organization that make's you procrastinate like there's not tomorrow!
You know the kind of problem that every time you come across it you think: "Wow we have to take care of it, maybe one day!"
The Design Sprint methodology is possibly an interesting solution for you and your team.
As mentionned by the author of the Design Sprint book, Jake Knapp:
The big idea with the Design Sprint is to build and test a prototype in just five days. You'll take a small team, clear the schedule for a week, and rapidly progress from problem to tested solution using a proven step-by-step checklist. It's like fast-forwarding into the future so you can see how customers react before you invest all the time and expense of building a real product.
But the Design Sprint is not just about efficiency. It's also an excellent way to stop the old defaults of office work and replace them with a smarter, more respectful, and more effective way of solving problems that brings out the best contributions of everyone on the team—including the decision-maker—and helps you spend your time on work that really matters.
Contact us to share your sticky problem! We'll tell you right away if we can help!
Date de création
- Innovation (240) Apply Innovation filter
- VOC (38) Apply VOC filter
- Design Thinking (37) Apply Design Thinking filter
- Découvertes (22) Apply Découvertes filter
- Recherche marketing (21) Apply Recherche marketing filter
- Tendances produits (19) Apply Tendances produits filter
- Chef de produits (11) Apply Chef de produits filter