UPS announced its partnership with the British technology company, Arrival, to deploy a "pilot fleet" of 35 new electric trucks. But what has attracted the attention of many people is not the new technology, it is rather the look of the trucks.
But the adorable design does not boil down to a more futuristic and pleasant aesthetic, it is a security element. The vehicle's curves provide drivers with a wider field of view that allows them to better identify obstacles.
The vehicles are equipped with Advanced driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) systems that improve safety and reduce driver fatigue.
Beyond the external design, the new UPS electric trucks, tested in London and Paris, are light vehicles that have a zero exhaust emission and an autonomy of more than 240km.
Date de création
- Innovation (240) Apply Innovation filter
- VOC (38) Apply VOC filter
- Design Thinking (37) Apply Design Thinking filter
- Découvertes (22) Apply Découvertes filter
- Recherche marketing (21) Apply Recherche marketing filter
- Tendances produits (19) Apply Tendances produits filter
- Chef de produits (11) Apply Chef de produits filter