Consumer product companies with consistently successful product innovation, like SodaStream and Dyson, appear to have two factors in common.
A study by Booz & Company on the attributes that are going to make a new product successful in the market. The authors present the case of SodaStream which is actually a huge success with its new products for several years. A short article that presents the essentials of their discovery!
The entire article of Strategy + Business: www.strategy-business.com
Date de création
- Innovation (240) Apply Innovation filter
- VOC (38) Apply VOC filter
- Design Thinking (37) Apply Design Thinking filter
- Découvertes (22) Apply Découvertes filter
- Recherche marketing (21) Apply Recherche marketing filter
- Tendances produits (19) Apply Tendances produits filter
- Chef de produits (11) Apply Chef de produits filter