- The "i" word is often heard in meetings and in hallway discussions
- Innovation is considered as a long term investment strategy
- Creativity and new ideas
- Failure is not considered as an "end" but rather as a "start"
- Innovation is considered as a clear differentiator
- The company's project portfolio is balanced between "innovation" and "operation" initiatives
What else would you add to this list?
At Triode, we specialize in developing new products and services for complex industries like medical devices and transportation. We work with you closely to help define product strategy, with an emphasis on reducing the risks associated with innovating in these sophisticated and often regulated consumer-oriented environments.